Find out how to increase your NUBANK credit limit
How to increase Nubank credit limit? Fintech has become one of the largest digital banks in the country with over 35 million registered customers. The company provides many services and benefits to its users in legal and physical accounts through the app. Although it is an excellent financial institution, many customers complain about the low limit available on their credit cards.
In some cases, the initial limit released is R $ 50. The financial institution justifies that the acceptance of a new limit depends on several factors. In practice, the company analyzes all the financial data of the customer, as well as his payment history Nubank And in other companies.
The company’s automated system performs credit assessments to determine whether or not to release a cap for the requesting customer. For this reason, it is recommended that the user who wishes to request an increase in the card limit, concentrate all potential expenses on the tool, known as “roxinho”, in addition to paying the bill the good days.
How to increase the Nubank card limit?
After requesting to increase the limit of the card, the client must wait for the return of the company, since the request does not guarantee the release of a new amount. Check out some tips that can help give fintech more credit:
- Concentrate maximum spending on the Nubank Card;
- Always use the current map limit;
- Pay all invoices on the dates specified;
- Expect to pay the bills if possible. This action generates a permanent adversary;
- Pay the total amount of the invoice;
- Avoid setting up non-revolving credit;
- Keep your income and financial data up to date in the app;
- Hire other services offered by fintechs, such as Nubank Vida Insurance or Easynvest Investments.
If Nubank activates a new limit, the client will always be notified, either via the private banking app or via the email registered on the platform. So when the balance is released, all you have to do is go to the “set limit” icon and increase the amount.
“Friendly zombie guru. Passionate scholar of pop culture. Independent travel enthusiast. Aspiring troublemaker. Coffee specialist.